Allied Bakery Equipment is the North American Importer, Distributor and Manufacturers Representative for Sancassiano, we also stock many parts for Sancassiano Equipment and Systems on the West Coast.
Sancassiano, a world leader in innovation and total automation of vertical mixing technologies, including: Robot Systems, Carousel Systems, and Continuous Mixing Systems. We can provide you with a specialized system to meet your needs for all types of mixes and batters. Whether you need systems for bagels, pizzas, breads, pies, pastries, cakes, biscuits, or a special batter or dough, we can customize a system for you. Along with our automated systems oriented to the industrial baking market we also carry a large line of mixing solutions for small and medium-size bakeries.
New Generation series of mixing systems with the following features:
Self supporting massive steel structures
High precision mono block mixing tools in stainless steel to increase consistency and repeatability of ready dough
OIL FREE Driving system for mixing tools and bowl (with easily removable seals for quick routine maintenance) to avoid contamination risks, and to reduce maintenance.
Control of mixing tools speed by inverter for maximum flexibility
Mono block Mixing bowl in full stainless steel produced with high precision processes in order to guarantee consistency and repeatability of the dough
Mixing chamber with sanitary design without screws, crevices and areas with possible dirt accumulation.
Lid in stainless steel with labyrinth seal to respect ATEX norms for zone 22
Universal bowl hooking system for highest versatility. Same locking device to be used independently both in our stand alone Genesi mixers and in our automatic systems.
Possibility of a Low cost modification to change the mixing technology (Single Spiral, Double Spiral and Revo) at any time.
Mixer frame raised 120 mm off the ground with stainless steel feet and horizontal surfaces inclined by 3° to guarantee easiness of cleaning and sanitization.
Electric board IP 65 fixed to the right side of the mixer body.
GENESI range uses only:
- Food grade oil and lubrication
- High efficiency electric motors
Recipe programmer with 5.7” touch-screen panel with the following features:
- Possibility to program and store up to 20 recipes and 6 mixing phases per recipe
- Automatic and manual mode
- Request for manual ingredients addition (with the mixer head up or down) at the beginning of each phase.
- Display of the instantaneous power and the characteristic dough curve
- Display of the total and specific energy and its graph
- Active Protection of mechanical and electrical components
- Display of the the dough temperature (available with optional temperature sensor purchased separately) and related the graph
- Managements of alarms (codes and descriptions) not included.
- Graph customization and pre-programmed language choice (12 languages)