- Sort by Date
Patented dough mixer with low friction factor technology allowing:
- Reduced temperature increase during mixing (from 30 to 50% in comparison to traditional mixing technologies).
- Reduced energy consumption (from 30 to 50% in comparison to traditional mixing technologies).
- Delicate and highly efficient mixing action for a better gluten development
- Reduced use of additives and improvers for a cleaner label
- Increased dough water intake and reduced AW parameters
- Very versatile mixing action for different dough formulas and processes.
- High mixing speed thanks to twin tools technology
- Possibility of a Low cost modification to change the mixing technology (Single Spiral, Double Spiral and Revo) at any time.
Modular mixing system with single spiral available in 4 versions
(Available ONLY FOR MODEL GSE)
- With stick fixed to the mixing head.
- With rotating post fixed to the mixing bowl (“classic” Sancassiano solution)
- Without any post or stick
- With rotating (not motorized) post fixed to the mixing head (as per Sancassiano Double Force).
- With rotating (motorized) post fixed to the mixing head (as per Sancassiano Double Force).