The construction is very robust; however, the dough sheeter is extremely compact and can be stowed away into a small space with both its tables folded up when not in use. You can process dough blocks of up to approx. 15 kg using this dough sheeter. With its now larger 45-mm roller gap, the FRITSCH ROLLFIX 300 can cope with big initial dough thicknesses. And the practical quick release belt mechanism allows easy cleaning. The optional flour duster can be easily swivelled away to the side. It can be controlled via a push button.
Moreover, the model range of ROLLFIX 300 is completed by some special models with extended features. The dough sheeter ROLLFIX 300 is naturally equipped with FRITSCH’s reliable automatic gear reversing feature, which is the reason for the ROLLFIX’s longstanding reputation in the baking world.
- Fluent workflow due to useful one-hand or foot pedal operation
- Gentle and consistent dough sheeting
- High performance thanks to reversing gear with reliable transmission
- High stability due to stainless steel base with guide rolls equiped with brakes
- Low soiling thanks to hard-chromium plated rollers with removable scrapers
- Long service life thanks to robust stainless steel design
- Easy cleaning thanks to hygienic design and good accessibility (e. g. belt quick release mechanism)