The standard calibrating head creates a continuous dough sheet with accurate and consistent thickness. The motor-driven guillotine provides high cycle rates and precise cutting accuracy. However, the EASYLINE always works silently. The cutting frame, which is part of the basic equipment, offers customers the option of using up to two cutting rollers and a punching tool at the same time. Therefore it is possible to produce various Danish pastries and other pastry products within a tight production schedule without unnecessary delays thanks to a quick changeover concept.
Controlling the EASYLINE is quite simple because of its implemented intuitive control concept via a touch screen display. Another advantage is its digital control. Up to 100 different production programmes can be stored and exported to external storage devices via a USB interface.
- Easy and quick product changeover without the need for assembly tools
- High product variety by specialised, easy-to-use accessories
- High weight accuracy of the products due to exact control of the cutting length
- Flexible design due to different table lengths
- High output (high cutting frequency)
- Quick and easy handling due to intuitive operating concept and the option of storing 100 programmes
- Comfortable data backup by USB interface
- Long service life due to robust stainless steel design
- Low noise level due to motor-driven guillotine (≤75 dB)
- Easy to clean due to hygienic design and good accessibility